Top books coming to ScienceDirect in Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering
We are following up with you on the customized insights report you received last week with a preview of the upcoming books that would be of greatest interest to your users based on the subjects areas they have been reading lately.
Available in 2017
Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering Bretherick's Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards, 8th Edition
Edited by Peter Urben
Essential reading for those working with chemicals that includes every chemical for which documented information on reactive hazards is available. Lists important hazardous reactions and includes references to real chemical incidents. Provides guidelines on the safe use and handling of chemicals In the lab and industry.
Modern Inorganic Synthetic Chemistry, 2nd Edition
Edited by Ruren Xu and Yan Xu
Provides fundamental knowledge of inorganic synthesis of distinct compounds, functional materials and inorganic aggregates using biomimetic, rational design synthesis and biocatalysis. Contains more than 4000 references that are all highly reflective of the latest advancement in inorganic synthetic chemistry.
Lead-Acid Batteries: Science and Technology, A Handbook of Lead-acid Battery Technology and its Influence on the Product, 2nd Edition
By D. Pavlov
New revised and expanded edition of the theory of the technological processes of lead-acid battery manufacture and their influence on battery performance parameters.
Preview of Books coming in 2018*
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry
- Quality Control and Evaluation of Herbal Drugs
- Direct Synthesis of Metal Complexes
- An Applied Guide to Water and Effluent Treatment Plant Design
- Chemometrics in Spectroscopy
- The Handbook of Metabolic Phenotyping
- A Manual of Essential Tools and Opportunities in Research
- Research Program Management Handbook
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking Handbook
- Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- Scattering Methods and their Application in Colloid and Interface Science
- Monodispersed Particles
- Artificial Photosynthesis
- Chiral Analysis
- Sugar Esters Microemulsions
*Actual book titles may change or move to publication dates outside 2018.