23rd IFFS World Congress
Shanghai, China | 11-14 April 2019
Reproductive BioMedicine Online
RBMO is an international journal devoted to biomedical research on human conception and the welfare of the human embryo. RBMO covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
Submit your paper
Top 20 most cited papers with Chinese authors published in RBMO in 2017 and 2018
- Progressive development of endometriosis and its hindrance by anti-platelet treatment in mice with induced endometriosis
Zhang Q., Liu X., Guo S.-W.
- Mutation analysis of the TUBB8 gene in nine infertile women with oocyte maturation arrest
Huang L., Tong X., Luo L., Zheng S., Jin R., Fu Y., Zhou G., Li D., Liu Y.
- Prevalence and confounders of chronic endometritis in premenopausal women with abnormal bleeding or reproductive failure
Song D., Feng X., Zhang Q., Xia E., Xiao Y., Xie W., Li T.C.
- High oestradiol concentration after ovarian stimulation is associated with lower maternal serum beta-HCG concentration and neonatal birth weight
Liu S., Kuang Y., Wu Y., Feng Y., Lyu Q., Wang L., Sun Y., Sun X.
- Double ovarian stimulation during the follicular and luteal phase in women ≥38 years: a retrospective case-control study
Liu C., Jiang H., Zhang W., Yin H.
- Multiple-dose and double-dose versus single-dose administration of methotrexate for the treatment of ectopic pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Yang C., Cai J., Geng Y., Gao Y.
- Dual trigger of final oocyte maturation in poor ovarian responders undergoing IVF/ICSI cycles
Zhang J., Wang Y., Mao X., Chen Q., Hong Q., Cai R., Zhang S., Kuang Y.
- Chromosomal polymorphisms are associated with female infertility and adverse reproductive outcomes after infertility treatment: a 7-year retrospective study
Cheng R., Ma Y., Nie Y., Qiao X., Yang Z., Zeng R., Xu L.
- The M2a macrophage subset may be critically involved in the fibrogenesis of endometriosis in miceDuan J., Liu X., Wang H., Guo S.-W.
- Comprehensive chromosomal and mitochondrial copy number profiling in human IVF embryos
Shang W., Zhang Y., Shu M., Wang W., Ren L., Chen F., Shao L., Lu S., Bo S., Ma S., Gao Y.
- Social psychogenic stress promotes the development of endometriosis in mouse
Guo S.-W., Zhang Q., Liu X.
- Prediction of Endometriosis Fertility Index in patients with endometriosis-associated infertility after laparoscopic treatment
Zhang X., Liu D., Huang W., Wang Q., Feng X., Tan J.
- Circulating irisin in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome: a meta-analysis
Cai X., Qiu S., Li L., Zügel M., Steinacker J.M., Schumann U.
- Advanced glycation end product concentrations in follicular fluid of women undergoing IVF/ICSI with a GnRH agonist protocol
Yao Q., Liang Y., Shao Y., Bian W., Fu H., Xu J., Sui L., Yao B., Li M.
- Effect of micronutrient supplementation on IVF outcomes: a systematic review of the literature
Arhin S.K., Zhao Y., Lu X., Chetry M., Lu J.
- The significance of polymorphism and expression of oestrogen metabolism-related genes in Chinese women with premature ovarian insufficiency
Qin C., Chen Y., Lin Q., Yao J., Wu W., Xie J.
- Pregnancy outcomes of women with a congenital unicornuate uterus after IVF–embryo transfer
Li X., Ouyang Y., Yi Y., Lin G., Lu G., Gong F.
- A novel Y chromosome microdeletion potentially associated with defective spermatogenesis identified by custom array comparative genome hybridization
He T., Zhang X., Deng H., Zhou W., Zhao X., Zhao H., Lu J., Zheng Y., Zhang C., Zhang L., Yin A.
- An adapted carrier for the cryopreservation of human testicular spermatozoa
Wang M., Wu Z., Hu Y., Wang Y., Tan Y., Xiang Y., Wang L., Jin L., Huang H.
- Prevalence and authenticity of de-novo segmental aneuploidy (>16 Mb) in human blastocysts as detected by next-generation sequencing
Zhou S., Cheng D., Ouyang Q., Xie P., Lu C., Gong F., Hu L., Tan Y., Lu G., Lin G.