The abstract submission system is now closed
You may download a sample abstract submission template here: Download the template
- Policy, planning, and governance
- Business analytics, models, and operational practice
- Supply-chain management and distribution channels
- Marketing, branding and reputation management
- Consumer behavior, collaborative consumption, co-creation, decision making, experience and satisfaction
- Product, service and experiential innovations
- Sport tourism, festivals and events, lodging and MICE marketing and management
- Competitiveness, sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Service excellence and service quality
- Social media, emerging technologies and e-tourism
- Smart cities, mobile technologies, machine learning, big-data analytics
- Business Intelligence Digital Economies
- Human resources management and strategic leadership development
- Innovation, creativity and change management
- Tourism Economics
- Crisis management, risk management, safety and security
- Education and training
- Corporate management
- Financial and performance management, and forecasting
- Emerging research methods and methodologies
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the CCE at Content-TOUR2019@elsevier.com with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.