Abstract Submission Deadline: 8 January 2018
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentation at the conference on the following themes. Selected oral abstracts will be invited to give keynote presentations within the programme.
- Bioelectronics (including biocomputing, biofuel cells and electronic noses)
- Commercial biosensors, manufacturing and markets
- DNA chips, nucleic acid sensors and aptasensors
- Enzyme-based biosensors
- Microfluidics and immobilisation technology
- Mobile diagnostics and personal health
- Nanobiosensors, nanomaterials & nanoanalytical systems
- Natural & synthetic receptors (including MIPs)
- Organism- and whole cell-based biosensors
- Printed biosensors and microfabrication
- Proteomics, single-cell analysis and cancer-cell detection
- Signal transduction technology (including magneto, piezo, optical and direct electrochemical techniques)
- Theranostics & implantable sensors
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you. Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference. Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.