30th Anniversary World Congress on Biosensors
26-29 May 2020 | Busan Exhibition and Conference Centre, Busan, Korea
The World Congress on Biosensors is the largest and most well-established conference in the field, attracting around a thousand attendees from industry, academe and government organisations. For 30 years, this meeting has catalysed interactions to further this ever-expanding area. Biosensors harness the exquisite recognition capabilities of biological systems and combine them with physicochemical transducers to deliver simple, easy to use diagnostic systems for an ever-expanding range of applications to improve health, wellbeing and the environment. We are delighted to bring this year’s Congress to Korea, which is playing a key role in driving some of the most exciting new commercial applications in biochips, wearable sensors and telecommunication interfaces.
Watch the video introduction from the Biosensors Congress Executive Chair Professor Tony Turner
The three-day programme consists of daily invited plenary lectures followed by parallel sessions comprising a rigorously refereed selection of submitted papers and posters.
Abstracts are invited by 13 November 2019.
The highest quality abstracts will be awarded a keynote slot in the program and have a free registration to the congress.
Top scoring papers from the rigorous review process will be awarded 'invited paper' status within the programme.
- Bioelectronics (including biocomputing, bio-fuel and photovoltaic cells, and electronic noses)
- Commercial biosensors, manufacturing and markets
- DNA- and nucleic acid-based sensors and aptasensors
- Enzyme-based biosensors
- Lab-on-a-chip and multiplexed sensors
- Microfluidics and immobilisation technology
- Smartphone diagnostics, wearable biosensors and mobile health
- Nanobiosensors, nanomaterials & nanoanalytical systems
- Natural & synthetic receptors (including MIPs)
- Organism-, whole cell- and organ-based biosensors
- Printed biosensors and microfabrication
- Novel transducers
- Single molecule detection
- Theranostics, implantable and ingestible sensors
Conference hashtag #biosensors2020
Tweets by Biosensors2020