28th Anniversary World Congress on Biosensors
12-15 June 2018 | Miami, Florida, USA
The World Congress on Biosensors is the premier event for the biosensors community and the largest in the field.
Biosensors 2018 consists of daily plenary presentations followed by parallel sessions comprising a rigorously refereed selection of submitted papers for which abstracts are currently invited.
Hear from USA congress chair Frances Ligler on what to expect at Biosensors 2018:
In addition to invited lectures, selected oral contributions will be included as extended keynote presentations.
- Bioelectronics (including biocomputing, biofuel cells and electronic noses)
- Commercial biosensors, manufacturing and markets
- DNA chips, nucleic acid sensors and aptasensors
- Enzyme-based biosensors
- Microfluidics and immobilisation technology
- Mobile diagnostics and personal health
- Nanobiosensors, nanomaterials & nanoanalytical systems
- Natural & synthetic receptors (including MIPs)
- Organism- and whole cell-based biosensors
- Printed biosensors and microfabrication
- Proteomics, single-cell analysis and cancer-cell detection
- Signal transduction technology (including magneto, piezo, optical and direct electrochemical techniques)
- Theranostics & implantable sensors
A summer school on Paper-based Nanosensors takes place immediately prior to the Congress.
Join the Conversation
Conference hashtag #biosensors2018