31st Anniversary World Congress on Biosensors
Now available on-demand
Missed the live conference? Catch-up with recorded content and connect with other attendees at your convenience via on-demand access 24/7 until January 2022*.
- Watch inspiring lectures from our keynote speakers on your desktop or mobile device
- Find out about the latest global research across all conference tracks with convenient, online access to presentation slides and ePosters with synchronized audio / video from the parallel streams and poster pitches*
- Connect with speakers, poster authors and other attendees via private message
- Access abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Biosensors 2021: Online
More than 900 delegates convened for Biosensors 2021: Online. We are pleased to announce the following prize winners:
Biosensors and Bioelectronics Prize winner
CRISPR-powered electrochemical microfluidic multiplexed biosensor for target amplification-free miRNA diagnostics
Richard Bruch, Midori Johnston, André Kling, Thorsten Mattmüller, Julia Baaske, Stefan Partel, Sibylle Madlener, Wilfried Weber, Gerald A.Urban and Can Dincer.
Volume 177, 1 April 2021, 112887. Access via ScienceDirect
Poster Prize Winners
Post Session 1: Joint Winners
P1.004: High performing SPR biosensing with aluminum thin films
A.S. Lambert*1, S.N. Valiulis1, A.S. Malinick1, I. Tanabe2, Q. Cheng1, 1University of California - Riverside, USA,2Osaka University, Japan
P1.064: A label-free DNA-immunosensor based on aminated rGO electrode for the quantification of DNA methylation.
M. Safarzadeh*, A. Suhail, J. Sethi, A. Sattar, G. Pan
University of Plymouth, UK
Poster Session 2
P2.003: Analysis of neuronal activities on modular structure
Y. Bae*, M. Park, K. Lee, S. Lee, K. Yoo, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
Poster Session 3
P3.072: Streptavidin adsorption on silane monolayers and its impact on biotin recognition by molecular dynamics
S. Lecot*1, A. Lavigne1, Z. Yang1, T. Géhin1, C. Botella1, V. Jousseaume2, Y. Chevolot1, M. Phaner-Goutorbe1, C. Yeromonahos1, 1University of Lyon, France,2Université Grenoble Alpes, France
Poster Session 4
P4.003: Colorimetric biosensors based on smartphone and polydiacetylene for on-site food safety monitoring
Q.F. Li*1,2,3, T.Q. Sun2, G.Ij. Salentijn3, B.A. Ning2, J.L. Bai2, D.P. Han2, Y. Peng2, Z.X. Gao2, Z.P. Wang1, 1Jiangnan University, China,2Tianjin Institute of Environmental and Operational Medicine, China,3Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
Poster Session 5
P5.088: High affinity hybrid MIPs for ultrasensitive cancer diagnosis
M. Pirzada*, E. Sehit, Z. Altintas, Technical University of Berlin, Germany