Still accepting late poster abstracts.
There is still time to submit an abstract for presentation as a poster at the conference. Abstracts on the conference theme and topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Themes and topics:
Below, we give an outline of the types of topics for which we expect to receive submissions. However, we emphasize that a broad inquiry on water security is welcome.
- How do water governance, institutions, aging infrastructure and finance come together to achieve water security in the developed world?
- The science of integrated water management (smart watersheds, water services, agricultural, energy, minerals and other use systems, environmental flows, legacies, collaborative governance, BMPs).
- Climate, renewable energy, economic development and demographic change and migration: challenges or opportunities for regional water security. Water security and conflict (either transboundary water cooperation or armed conflict and water).
- Urban water security.
- Technological innovation and big data for water security: emerging directions and prospects.
- Indigenous and hybrid knowledge systems, common-pool resource systems, and perspectives in water security.
- Sustainable development, ecosystems and human health as water security objectives.
- Water and health.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.