Abstract submission deadline: 15 December 2017
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Regional themes: an integrated assessment of threats to and progress towards water security in key regions (possible regions: High Mountain - Andes, Himalaya-Hindukush, Central Asia, Tibet, Alps & Rocky Mountains; S. Asia; SE. & E. Asia; Africa; Island States; Latin and Central America)
- Institutions, infrastructure, economics and water governance as vehicles to achieve water security
- Climate, renewable energy, economic development and demographic change: challenges or opportunities for regional water security
- "One Water" as a pathway to urban water security: can the Singapore experience be scaled globally?
- Technological innovation for water security: emerging directions and prospects
- Agriculture and water security: opportunities for mutually beneficial outcomes
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.