Poster abstracts only are invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Basic processes: psychophysics and physiology
- Developments in measures of food choice/preference
- Developments in sensory measures
- Sensory science and health
- Food choice and consumer behavior
- Cross-cultural influences on food choice
- Sensory and consumer research into non-food products
- Applications of sensory methods
- Sensory and culinary
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
For revisions or queries regarding abstracts already submitted please contact the Conference Content Executive, Jafar Ali Meera Mohideen: Content-SenseAsia2018@elsevier.com (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances). If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one. A condition of submission is that if accepted one of the authors will present at the conference.