Submission still open for poster abstracts only
Poster abstracts are invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Genome evolution of green algae, mosses, and ferns
- Genome evolution of gymnosperms and angiosperms
- Gene and genome duplication
- Genomic views on hybridization, heterosis, domestication, and speciation
- Genomic variation and population genomics
- Bioinformatics, systems and synthetic biology
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.