Pan-European User Conference SciVal and Scopus
The Pan-European User Conference: SciVal and Scopus will take place from 18-20 May 2021. This unique virtual event is designed to support our users take full advantage of the features and functionalities of SciVal and Scopus by sharing best practices and learnings from the community.
Who should attend?
Existing SciVal and Scopus users from across Europe including:
- Users from academic institutions including librarians, research officers, research managers, faculty members and researchers
- Users from corporate R&D
Why should you attend?
- Learn about how other users from your region are using SciVal and Scopus to make research strategy and funding decisions, expand their academic/corporate collaborations, demonstrate impact, and much more!
- Network and connect with peers on the virtual platform and expand your network;
- Have your say by sharing your product experiences, discussing institutional expectations, and identifying where SciVal and Scopus could provide value;
- Discover what’s on the horizon for Scopus and SciVal from product releases and enhancements.
- Covid-19 Impact and Implications for Higher Education & Research
- Expanding Research Collaborations
- Analyzing Data for Strategic Decisions
- Research Strategy and Funding
- Future Scopus and SciVal product releases and enhancements