The deadline for abstract submissions has now passed.
- Emerging sustainable technologies for potable and waste water treatment.
- Industrial water: provision and treatment, reuse, and recovery of materials.
- Nanotechnology and biotechnology for water processing.
- Advanced membrane processes (except those for desalination).
- Advanced oxidative and catalytic processes.
- Water reuse and recycling.
- Integrated and hybrid process technology.
- Process modelling.
- Environmentally, economically and socially sustainable technology for water treatment.
- Water as a finite resource – quality, supply, distribution, and aquifer recharge.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you did not receive acknowledgement of your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive, Roopa Lingayath (Content-SWPG2016@elsevier.com), (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.