Seventh International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials
19 -22 October 2022 | Genoa, Italy
Join us for Hybrid Materials 2022: This major conference regularly attracts around 1000 interdisciplinary delegates with a shared interest in hybrid materials and provides excellent networking opportunities.
- Expert plenary and keynote lectures, together with focussed featured talks by invited speakers, will be supplemented by contributed talks and large poster sessions plus an exhibition.
- Present your own research: Abstracts are invited for talks and posters by 29 April 2022 for the following Symposia:
- Biohybrids, biomaterials and biological materials
- Functional hybrid nanomaterials, nanocomposites and their applications
- Functional porous materials
Previous delegates have said:
Great conference. Well-managed, great opportunity to meet and share research findings with experts and colleagues from many different fields and countries.
Energy, the environment and human health have emerged as strategic priorities not only in research but in all aspects of our lives. Hybrid materials have already demonstrated good promise in addressing and offering solutions in each of these priority areas.
The main objective of this large interdisciplinary conference is to bring together, at a truly international level, people with shared interests in hybrid materials, including:
- Polymer chemists, physicists and engineers
- Biomaterials chemists, physicists and engineers
- Organic chemists
- Inorganic chemists
- Solid state chemists
- Sol-gel chemists
- Composites scientists
- Colloid chemists and physicists
- Zeolite, meso- and microporous materials scientists
- Broad nano- and materials scientists
The conference will start on Wednesday 19 October 2022 and finish on Saturday 22 October 2022 Additionally, an early registration session will take place in the late afternoon/early evening of Tuesday 18 October 2022. Each day will start with a Plenary Lecture followed by 5 parallel sessions focusing on the following topics:
Symposium A: Biohybrids, biomaterials and biological materials
Symposium B: Functional hybrid nanomaterials, nanocomposites and their applications (this symposium will run in two streams)
Symposium C: Functional porous materials
A fifth parallel session (ABC) will offer talks representing all 3 main topics.
In partnership with