Abstract submission deadline: 18 December 2020
Don’t forget, you can cancel your registration at any time if affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Your submission should be in the form of text, no more than 300 words long. If your abstract is accepted, it will be included in our online abstract link that will be distributed to all conference participants.
- Pretreatment and de-construction of lignocellulose and algal biomass/bioresources
- Bioresources (including waste) recovery and recycling, including microbial electrochemical systems
- Bioresources for biofuels (liquid and gaseous)
- Bioresources for biobased chemicals & products, including gas fermentation and in situ product recovery
- Thermochemical conversion of bioresources (lignocellulose and algae)
- Biorefineries and white biotechnology
- Systems approach: Bioresource systems analysis, life cycle assessment (LCA), carbon accounting, nutrient-energy-water (NEW) nexus
- Industrial applications and up-scaling of bioprocesses
- Bioresource policy & economics
- Biological waste treatment
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Committee to ensure that the topic of the submission is consistent with the scope of the topics covered at the meeting.
Once the abstracts are accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please do not resubmit your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.