3rd International Conference on Applied Surface Science
17-20 June 2019 | Pisa Congress Palace, Pisa, Italy
ICASS is organized by the journal Applied Surface Science. The conference will provide a forum for researchers in all areas of applied surface science to present their work.
The main topics of the conference are in line with the most popular areas of research reported in Applied Surface Science, please see the list further down this page.
ICASS will report on and discuss current research on the role and use of surfaces in chemical and physical processes, related to catalysis, electrochemistry, energy, new/functional materials and nanotechnology. Also the various techniques and characterization methods will be discussed.
This is a significant opportunity for you to hear from leading scientists in the area and to network with colleagues in industry and academia to ensure you keep abreast of recent developments in this fast evolving field.
- Surface science of catalysis, electrocatalysis and photocatalysis
- Surface engineering and functionalization
- Functional surfaces and coatings
- Surface science applied to energy conversion and storage
- Surface nanotechnology and devices
- Electrochemistry at surfaces and interfaces
- Advances in surface characterization tools
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Semiconductors – surface and interface
- 2D layered materials and assembling
10 Reasons to attend the 2nd international conference on applied surface science
- Present your latest research
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers including these invited speakers
- Understand the current state of research and the challenges to future discovery
- Meet with international colleagues, make new friends
- Visit the exhibition of leading-edge, commercial technology
- Grow your LinkedIn connections
- Present your poster to the world with the new (free) Poster in my Pocket app
- Socialise with fellow scientists at the Conference Dinner
- Meet the Editors of Applied Surface Science
- Explore the vibrant city of Dalian in your free time!