5th International Conference on Applied Surface Science
25 -28 April 2022 | Palma, Mallorca, Spain
The 5th International Conference on Applied Surface Science (ICASS) will take place on 25-28 April 2022 in Palma, Mallorca, Spain.
The conference is organized by the journal Applied Surface Science and will provide a forum for researchers in all areas of applied surface science to present their work.
ICASS will report on and discuss current research on the role and use of surfaces in chemical and physical processes, related to catalysis, electrochemistry, energy, new/functional materials and nanotechnology. Also, the various techniques and characterization methods will be discussed.
This is a significant opportunity for you to hear from leading scientists in the area and to network with colleagues in industry and academia to ensure you keep abreast of recent developments in this fast-evolving field.
Abstracts are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 December 2021
- Surface science of catalysis, electrocatalysis and photocatalysis
- Surface engineering and functionalization
- Functional surfaces and coatings
- Surface science applied to energy conversion and storage
- Surface nanotechnology and devices
- Electrochemistry at surfaces and interfaces
- Advances in surface characterization tools
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Semiconductors – surface and interface
- 2D layered materials and assembling