Abstract submission deadline: 7 February 2020
Abstracts are invited by 7 February 2020 for talks and posters on the following topics:
- Climate change & infectious diseases (including vector borne diseases)
- Extreme events/disaster preparedness (including heat waves, storms, floods)
- Environmental change, zoonoses and co-infection
- Food-borne diseases
- New environments and new biosecurity risks
- New innovations in citizens’ involvement in mitigating/avoiding infectious disease outbreaks in a rapidly changing world
- Land use change, food security and infectious diseases
- Biodiversity and infectious diseases
- Water-borne diseases/aquatic hazards & environmental change
- Neglected and emerging diseases & environmental change
- Weekly to seasonal prediction and early warning of climate-sensitive disease risk
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.