This conference is organised by Elsevier.
Abstract submission deadline: 17 January 2020
Early booking deadline: 13 March 2020
Author registration deadline: 13 March 2020
National University of Singapore, Singapore
David is currently Provost’s Chair Professor and Professor of Tropical Environmental Change in the Department of Geography at National University Singapore.
View full bio
His main research interests centre upon the human dimensions of environmental change, and mainly focus on eastern Africa and east and Southeast Asia.
He was PI and Scientific Coordinator of the EU FP7-funded HEALTHY FUTURES project, which investigated environmental change effects on a selection of water-related infectious diseases in eastern Africa. Previously - and for more than eleven years - David held the Professorship (College Chair) in Geography at Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland.
ean of the College of Public Health, Medical and Veterinary Sciences, James Cook University, Australia
More information coming soon
- Ng Lee Ching (Lee), Director of Environmental Health Institute (EHI), Singapore
- Denise Doolan, Professor of Infectious Disease Immunology, James Cook University, Australia
- John Miles, Professor of Molecular Immunology, James Cook University, Australia
- Mercedes Pascual, Professor of Ecology and Evolution, University of Chicago, USA
- Sim Shuzhen, National Environment Agency (NEA), Singapore
- Adrian Tompkins, ICTP, Italy