Abstract submission deadline: 7 January 2019
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations at the conference on the following topics:
- Energy conversion and storage
- Inorganic resources and materials
- Recent developments in green synthesis
- Photochemistry and photocatalysis
- Start-ups and sustainable chemistry
- Synthesis and catalysis
- Sustainable chemistry in environmental science
- Sustainable pharmacy
- Sustainable chemistry in developing countries
- Sustainable chemistry in economy
- Green and sustainable chemistry education
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
Publication of Special Issue
All authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit an article to a special issue dedicated to the conference in Sustainable Chemistry and Pharmacy.