Abstract submission deadline: 4 December 2019
Abstracts are invited by 4 December 2019 for oral and poster presentations on the following session topics:
- Energy conversion and storage
- CO2 utilisation / Sustainable chemistry and climate change
- Solving the micro and nano plastic issues
- Sustainable chemistry in society
- Waste recycling and re-use: From e-waste to bioresources
- Artificial intelligence for solving sustainability problems
- Recent advances in green synthesis and catalysis
- Start-ups and sustainable chemistry
- Sustainable chemistry and environmental science
- Green analytical techniques
- Photochemistry and photocatalysis:
- Sustainable chemistry and developing countries – Focus on Africa
The highest quality abstract will be awarded an invited speaker slot in the programme and have a free registration to the conference. Top scoring papers from the rigorous review process will be awarded 'invited paper' status within the programme.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
Publication of Special Issue
Special issues related to the conference will be published in Sustainable Chemistry and Pharmacy and Current Opinion in Green and Sustainable Chemistry