Deadline for submission of poster abstracts: 16 March 2018
The deadline for submission of abstracts for oral presentations has now passed. There is still time to submit and abstract for the large poster sessions: please submit by 16 March 2018.
- Bioresources – new applications and new capabilities
- Inorganic resources – sustainable use of critical resources and materials
- Waste reduction, waste capture and recycling – examples, opportunities and limitations
- New molecules, materials and products – targeted design for sustainability
- Organic synthesis – recent green developments
- Catalysis – recent developments in bio catalysis, organic and inorganic catalysis
- Photochemistry – photocatalysis, synthesis and solar chemistry
- Renewable energy – conversion and storage
- Green and sustainable pharmacy
- Environmental science and sustainable chemistry
- Cleaner production – legislation and sustainable chemistry
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals and sustainable chemistry
- Industry and sustainable chemistry – focus on start-ups
- New business models
- Circular economy and sustainable chemistry
- Education and sustainable chemistry
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.