5th Green & Sustainable Chemistry Conference
8-11 November 2020 | Dresden, Germany
We understand you may be concerned about not being able to attend due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 situation. Rest assured that we will refund your registration fee, with no penalty, should you wish to cancel during the uncertainty of the outbreak.
New dates announced: Conference postponed to 8-11 November 2020
Now in its 5th edition, this high-level conference will address a range of broad topics highlighting the role of chemistry in contributing to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, including in developing countries.
The conference aims to provide a multi-disciplinary forum for participants from academia and industry, from authorities and other institutions to address the sustainability challenges we are facing today.
Read the Welcome from the Conference Chair,
Prof. Dr. Klaus Kümmerer of Leuphana University of Luneberg, Germany
Other conferences in this field are focused mainly on the synthesis and technical aspects of green chemistry. To contribute in a long-term, viable and globally applicable manner to the Sustainable Development Goals, a much broader approach and knowledge exchange is necessary. The goal of the conference is therefore to bring together international researchers from academia and industry, from authorities and other institutions, from all parts of the worlds, to communicate and share the latest developments across the broad and diverse fields of green and sustainable chemistry.
- Energy conversion and storage
- CO2 utilisation / Sustainable chemistry and climate change
- Solving the micro and nano plastic issues
- Sustainable chemistry in society
- Waste recycling and re-use: From e-waste to bioresources
- Artificial intelligence for solving sustainability problems
- Recent advances in green synthesis and catalysis
- Start-ups and sustainable chemistry
- Sustainable chemistry and environmental science
- Green analytical techniques
- Photochemistry and photocatalysis:
- Sustainable chemistry and developing countries – Focus on Africa
Elsevier Foundation-ISC3 Green & Sustainable Challenge
Another unique feature of this conference is the Elsevier Foundation-ISC3 Green & Sustainable Challenge
Read more on why to attend here