5th Green & Sustainable Chemistry Conference
Online – Live and On-demand | 10-11 November 2020
Now available on-demand
Missed the live conference? Catch-up with recorded content and connect with other attendees at your convenience via on-demand access 24/7 until November 2021*.
Access the latest research on the role of chemistry in contributing to achieving the SDGs. Invited talks are joined by the finalists of the Green and Sustainable Chemistry Challenge 2020, contributed talks and ePosters.
- Watch inspiring lectures from our keynote speakers on your desktop or mobile device
- Find out about the latest global research across all conference tracks with convenient, online access to presentation slides and ePosters with synchronized audio / video from the parallel streams and poster pitches*
- Connect with speakers, poster authors and other attendees via private message
- Access abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Read the Welcome from the Conference Chair,
Prof. Dr. Klaus Kümmerer of Leuphana University of Luneberg, Germany
Other conferences in this field are focused mainly on the synthesis and technical aspects of green chemistry. To contribute in a long-term, viable and globally applicable manner to the Sustainable Development Goals, a much broader approach and knowledge exchange is necessary. The goal of the conference is therefore to bring together international researchers from academia and industry, from authorities and other institutions, from all parts of the worlds, to communicate and share the latest developments across the broad and diverse fields of green and sustainable chemistry.
- Energy conversion and storage
- CO2 utilisation / Sustainable chemistry and climate change
- Solving the micro and nano plastic issues
- Sustainable chemistry in society
- Waste recycling and re-use: From e-waste to bioresources
- Artificial intelligence for solving sustainability problems
- Recent advances in green synthesis and catalysis
- Start-ups and sustainable chemistry
- Sustainable chemistry and environmental science
- Green analytical techniques
- Photochemistry and photocatalysis:
- Sustainable chemistry and developing countries – Focus on Africa
Elsevier Foundation-ISC3 Green & Sustainable Challenge
Another unique feature of this conference is the Elsevier Foundation-ISC3 Green & Sustainable Challenge
Read more on why to attend here