5th Green & Sustainable Chemistry Conference
Online – Live and On-demand | 10-11 November 2020
Join us online for a high-level and inspiring programme exploring the latest research and opening-up discussion on the role of chemistry in contributing to achieving the SDGs. Invited talks are joined by the finalists of the Green and Sustainable Chemistry Challenge 2020, contributed talks and ePosters.
Register now to participate in an interactive conference experience direct from your desktop or mobile device: live-stream presentations and take part in discussion through live chat and Q&A.
Registration deadline for live participation: 08.00 am GMT 9 November 2020
Your registration includes on-demand access for 30 days (from one day after the conference).
Participate live from your desktop or mobile device to:
Deepen your knowledge: Live-stream a personalised schedule from the entire programme to match your research interests.
Engage with our inspirational speakers and other attendees during the live-streamed sessions: Ask questions and participate in live chat and polls.
Review the latest research in the ePoster hall and discuss directly with the author in the live poster sessions.
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships: Connect with other attendees during the live event to chat and arrange one-to-one meetings.
- Communicate your research to a wider, more-inclusive audience: our lower fees, online delivery and post-event on-demand access will make the event more accessible to all.
- Visit the live exhibition booths to meet industry partners, chat with exhibitors and learn more about their products.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 30 days after the event*. For multi-stream events, watch one stream live and catch-up on what you missed after the event.
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Now in its 5th edition, this high-level conference will address a range of broad topics highlighting the role of chemistry in contributing to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, including in developing countries.
The conference aims to provide a multi-disciplinary forum for participants from academia and industry, from authorities and other institutions to address the sustainability challenges we are facing today.
Read the Welcome from the Conference Chair,
Prof. Dr. Klaus Kümmerer of Leuphana University of Luneberg, Germany
Other conferences in this field are focused mainly on the synthesis and technical aspects of green chemistry. To contribute in a long-term, viable and globally applicable manner to the Sustainable Development Goals, a much broader approach and knowledge exchange is necessary. The goal of the conference is therefore to bring together international researchers from academia and industry, from authorities and other institutions, from all parts of the worlds, to communicate and share the latest developments across the broad and diverse fields of green and sustainable chemistry.
- Energy conversion and storage
- CO2 utilisation / Sustainable chemistry and climate change
- Solving the micro and nano plastic issues
- Sustainable chemistry in society
- Waste recycling and re-use: From e-waste to bioresources
- Artificial intelligence for solving sustainability problems
- Recent advances in green synthesis and catalysis
- Start-ups and sustainable chemistry
- Sustainable chemistry and environmental science
- Green analytical techniques
- Photochemistry and photocatalysis:
- Sustainable chemistry and developing countries – Focus on Africa
Elsevier Foundation-ISC3 Green & Sustainable Challenge
Another unique feature of this conference is the Elsevier Foundation-ISC3 Green & Sustainable Challenge
Read more on why to attend here