Geofacets Day: Energy Transition
Geofacets is pleased to announce Geofacets Day: Energy Transition, taking place virtually 2 December, 2021.
9:00 - 11.30am EDT
2:00 - 4.30pm GMT
3:00 - 5.30pm CET
- How an industry redefines and refocuses its future
- How geoscientific data can help the Energy Transition
- Electrical Energy Storage: Unlocking the full potential of Renewable Energies
- The role of critical minerals in the Energy transition
- The role of Geosciences in the Energy Transition
This event is meant for oil & gas, renewable energy and metals & mining professionals who want to learn more from industry experts and Geological Societies about trends and challenges driven by the Energy Transition. The event will also cover how Geofacets, a geospatial intelligence solution, is helping organizations in the Energy Transition to make more informed and confident decisions, enabling them to optimize resources, prioritize opportunities and mitigate risk.
Who should attend
- Oil & gas professionals
- Renewable energy professionals
- Metal and mining professionals