Poster abstracts only are invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission page.
- Session 1: Linking structure and functionality in foods using novel experimental and modelling approaches
- Session 2: The role of structuring and de-structuring in food product design and functionality
- Session 3: Food structure design across the lifespan
- Session 4: Food structure design for healthcare and medical applications
- Session 5: Constructing dairy matrices for oral and gut functionality
- Session 6: Deconstructing dairy matrices for release of nutrient and flavor components
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.