Biometrics in identity management: the financial services perspective
The use of biometrics in mainstream customer-facing applications such as mobile payments comes under the spotlight in dedicated session tracks at Biometrics 2016.
Speakers include representatives from Santander, Wells Fargo Bank and Mastercard who will share insight on the use of biometrics in their organisations.
Topics for discussion include how mobile device adoption is affecting financial services, using biometric authentication for secure payments and to protect against fraud, online identity management, ID documents, mobile payments and passwords.
Alongside this end-user perspective, a number of technology suppliers reveal their top tips for using biometrics effectively in financial services in a range of 'solution spotlight' talks.
Case studies, presentations and panels run throughout the three day programme and include:
- Andy Foote, Director, Biometrics Institute and VP, Innovation R&D, Wholesale Services Group, Wells Fargo Bank, USA
- Fernando Garcia-Quismondo Garrido, Innovation, Grupo Santander, Spain
- Daniel Bachenheimer, Technical Director, Emerging Technology Innovation – Unique Identity, Accenture, USA
- Paul Trueman , SVP, Global Enterprise Risk and Security, MasterCard, UK
- Sandra Peaston, Assistant Director, Insight, Cifas, UK,
- David Ferbrache , Technical Director Cybersecurity, UK KPMG, UK