Exhibitors & sponsors
Choose from a variety of sponsorship and commercial options to raise your profile and position your company as a thought leader in the community.
Reasons why being a sponsor is a brilliant marketing strategy
- Highly targeted marketing – reach your community
- Brand awareness & recognition – logo and advertisement placement
- Access to knowledge – find out about new research being undertaken
- Engage with your audience – at the event and online
- Media exposure - benefit from being promoted throughout Elsevier’s marketing process
- Enhance credibility – highlight your company’s expertise to a captive audience
- Generate new sales & form new partnerships – with registrants, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - the chance to be recommended to attendees’ connections
An exhibition will run alongside the conference sessions. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition, a range of commercial sponsorship opportunities are available.
To discuss your requirements or to book sponsorship or exhibit space please contact:
Tel: +44 1235 528881
Mob : +44 7804 092795
Fax : +44 1235 888021
Histalim is a service provider company in histology, immunohistochemistry (IHC), in situ hybridization (ISH), and image analysis. Our laboratory located in Montpellier was founded in 2005 and our sale offices in Berlin were opened in 2014. This positioning shows our willingness to meet the increasing demand to design, develop, and validate protocols for IHC and ISH based on standard and/or innovative techniques. Historically, our activities were the detection of frauds in cooked dishes for food industry, using histological processes. We have quickly developed our services to provide our expertise in the biotechnology domains. Therefore we work with various professionals from pharmaceutical and agro-food companies, CRO and academics … in GLP compliance. We apply our expertise in a large range of fields related to aquaculture research i.e. parasites examination for oysters and other molluscs, gonad development on tilapia, ecotoxicity studies on zebrafish or other models … We have already worked for clients from aquaculture industries and academic institutions such as CIRAD and IFREMER.