3rd Aquaculture Conference 2018
Recent Advances in Aquaculture Research
25-28 September 2018 | Hyatt Regency Qingdao, China
The 3rd Aquaculture Conference: Recent Advances in Aquaculture Research will bring together top senior scientists in all of aquaculture’s disciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research areas.
The Conference seeks contributed papers in all of its sections, and also from emerging aquaculture science areas of sustainability science, social-ecological systems, ornamental, conservation and restoration sciences as they relate to the development of aquaculture.
This Elsevier Conference will follow a very innovative format. Keynote talks in each session will be followed by a discussion and then a poster session around the topic of the Keynote.
- Advances in Chinese aquaculture
- Advances in aquaculture modeling and technologies
- Advances in aquaculture production sciences
- Advances in aquaculture diseases and physiology
- Advances in aquaculture nutrition
- Advances in aquaculture sustainability and society