Drug Price Types and Options for a Future Standard
Standardized price information is a vital part of the drug purchasing and reimbursement system.
This white paper will survey the current state of drug pricing, including Average Wholesale Price, provide details about the most important pricing standards, and explain why the new Predictive Acquisition Cost (PAC) standard could serve as the long-term drug pricing benchmark.
- The Evolution of Drug Pricing and Average Wholesale Price
- The Current State of Drug Pricing
- The Search for a New Drug Price Benchmark
- Predictive Acquisition Cost (PAC)
- Comparison of Price Types
About Clinical Solutions
Elsevier Clinical Solutions empowers healthcare providers and educates patients, driving the delivery of high quality, economically sound care through world-class clinical content integrated within clinical workflow and EHR systems.