Coronavirus Research Hub License Explained
- Once you receive a confirmation email, you will be granted a free license to use the resources and solutions presented on the Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub. Read the full license.
- You may use the resources and solutions exclusively for the purpose of conducting Coronavirus research, in the area(s) you specified during your application.
- You must acknowledge the "Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub" as a source in any publications.
- The license is valid until 28th October 2020.
- This is an individual license for your research only. You must keep your password secure, and you may not share it with others.We reserve the right to inactivate your account if you are not conducting legitimate Coronavirus research.
- Elsevier makes no warranties regarding the suitability or availability of these resources or solution
Ready to take the next step?
The Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub is waiting for you.