Video tutorial: Navigating Reference Modules on ScienceDirect
View, download, and share this short video with your researchers, professors, and students containing tips for navigating and getting the most out of Reference Modules on ScienceDirect.
How can you use this video to promote Reference Modules at your institution?
Download and post it in your libraries on a loop, on your library's website, or share on your Facebook pages to get the word out that your library has access to this great resource on ScienceDirect.
- Share this online version of the video with your colleagues: https://youtu.be/zC307qRfnD8
- Embed it on your library's website with the following code from YouTube:<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zC307qRfnD8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Or download one of these MP4 files to post in your library:
· Low resolution (640x360)
· Medium resolution (960x540)
· High resolution (1280x720)
Suggested promotional wording you can use alongside the video:
This tutorial video gives you tips for navigating and getting the most out of Reference Modules on ScienceDirect. Reference Modules provide subject-focused collections of current encyclopedic and comprehensive articles.
Do you have other ideas for ways to promote the ScienceDirect eBooks at your library? Send us your thoughts!
Nancy Rubino, Marketing Manager, ScienceDirect Books
Customer engagement marketing at Elsevier for global web platform ScienceDirect, where we curate and disseminate science content from the world, for the world.