Book title lists
This page provides title lists for all the types of books and book collections currently available for purchase on ScienceDirect. Please scroll down to find the title lists that meet your needs.
Frontlists of eBooks
- Frontlist for 2019*
- Frontlist for 2018*
- Freedom Collection books 2018
- Insights Library Collections 2018
* Frontlist titles that have not yet published are subject to change.
Backlists of eBooks
- Backlist for 2017
- Backlist for 2016
- Backlist for 2015
- Backlist for 2014
- Backlist for 2013
- Backlist for 2012
- Backlist for 2011
- Backlist for 2010
- Backlist for 2009
- Backlist for 2008
- Backlist for 2007
- Backlist for 2006 and older years
- Freedom Collection Books Backlist
- Insights Library Backlist Collections
- Legacy Collections
- Woodhead/Chandos-only Standalone Packages
All books sold individually
Books available on ScienceDirect including monographs, textbooks and volumes of discontinued, irregular or closed book series
All volumes in book series sold on subscription basis
(includes handbook series)
Major Reference Works titles
(encyclopaedia and comprehensives)
College Edition Books Collections cover a wide range of authoritative content from eBooks, [hand]book series and Major Reference Works, published after 1995 in specific subject areas.
Corporate Edition Books Collection covers a wide range of authoritative content from eBooks, [hand]book series and Major Reference Works, published after 1995.
- All books available on ScienceDirect (RSS feed)
- Detailed subject categories for all books on ScienceDirect Books may appear more than once if associated with more than one subject area
Many eBook collections have changed over time. As of April 1, 2014 the eBook subject collections shown below include a larger number of titles added when Elsevier acquired UK-based Woodhead Publishing and Chandos Publishing. Also in 2014, Elsevier sold the Anderson Publishing portfolio to Taylor & Francis (T&F), part of the Informa Group. If you are looking for a list of book titles from any of these imprints that your library purchased prior to December 31, 2014, please follow the link below.