Reaxys puts advanced search power in every chemist’s hands
To ensure that every scientist can get the most out of Reaxys, it’s designed to be intuitive. Every researcher can quickly become an expert with Reaxys and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry.
Intuitive and powerful chemistry searches
Whatever the users’ experience level — undergraduate student or expert research chemist — they will be able to use Quick Search and Query Builder to retrieve accurate answers and delve deep into the literature. Reaxys is designed in consultation with chemists, offering the types of query form and result display that they cite as most relevant.
Reaxys facilitates research with:
- A familiar Quick Search interface that offers a simple starting point for finding substance properties and reactions, synthesis routes, and literature
- The possibility to combine keyword and structure elements within a single search query
- A drag-and-drop Query Builder that enables all users to select and define search parameters
- Filtering possibilities that refine hit-sets to single results within a record while still enabling deeper investigations into the material
- Displays that make the most sense for the result you want to achieve, be it bioactivity comparisons, synthesis pathway development or physicochemical property identification
What our customers say
Users who’ve tried Reaxys and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry are full of praise for the user experience.
"I’m impressed with the linking from Reaxys to sources, especially to patent content, because navigating the different patent systems can be very time-consuming. It simplifies the overall search for answers." Dr. Carsten Schauerte, Managing Director of solid-chem GmbH, trialed New Reaxys for 2 weeks after a 15-minute demonstration.
"Reaxys makes it easy to search effectively: it’s easy to use Quick Search and even first-time users can build optimized, advanced searches." University of Bath post-graduate Jonathan Hall
"Thanks to the direct possibility to query reactions and substances and then continue searching at that level, [we’re] impressed with the literature search possibilities in Reaxys." Dr. Jozica Dolenc of ETH Zurich
Read more customer reactions to Reaxys and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry.
See our customer stories