The Reaxys Prize Club
All finalists of the Reaxys PhD Prize are invited to join this elite group of influential chemists. Over the years, their careers have developed, so the membership now encompasses all fields of chemical sciences research and the full span of academic and industry positions.
The benefits of the Reaxys Prize Club include:
- Private events: Unique networking events to meet collaborators and mentors in your research area
- Free access to Reaxys: Personal and unlimited access to Reaxys and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry, including online training sessions
- Book discounts: 20–30% discounts on Elsevier chemistry books
- Reduced conference fees: Preferential rates for over 40 annual Elsevier conferences
There are also additional opportunities for members that want to get more deeply involved.
- Join the Reaxys guidance team: Be a group of Prize Club members that actively steer the development of Reaxys and other Elsevier solutions.
- Connect with the Reaxys R&D Collaboration Network: Get your lab equipped with data from Reaxys specifically tailored to your research needs. New algorithms and analytical tools offer deeper insights into chemistry at no extra cost.
- Become a Reaxys PhD Prize reviewer: Take an active role in selecting finalists who will join your ever-growing community of talented, innovative and ambitious chemists.
- Become a local event organizer: Get support to organize regional events where Reaxys Prize Club members can come together.
- Get sponsorship for visiting lecturers: The Reaxys Prize Club offers sponsorship to organize local lectures at your university.