Take the shortest path from chemistry question to answer
Reaxys offers a highly intuitive interface and robust database to help leading chemists retrieve relevant chemical literature, patent information, valid compound properties and experimental procedures in half the time.
Designed to support the full range of chemistry research, including pharmaceutical development, environmental health & safety work and material science, Reaxys puts every scientist, from novice to expert, on the shortest path to answers.
With powerful search options and instant access to expertly curated chemical data, Reaxys helps chemists and researchers:
- Discover chemical structures, properties and reactions
- Find relevant chemistry literature and patents with ease
- Construct queries with streamlined, intuitive interfaces
- Assess compound synthesis and purchase options
- Share research data within and outside an organization or institution
- Compare in-house and published experimental data
Solve chemistry research problems in half the time with Reaxys
With Reaxys, research complexity and inefficiency are replaced with the freedom to discover, innovate and drive chemistry research forward.
Reaxys helps organizations by enabling chemists to:
- Work faster: When nearly 1,700 users competed to solve the same set of chemistry research problems during the 2015 ChemSearch Challenge, a multi-week online competition for chemists. Reaxys users performed twice as fast as users of other chemistry research solutions.
- More easily find relevant data: Reaxys' smart indexing and streamlined user interface enables even novice or occassional users to retrieve precise data points from within peer reviewed articles, search patents and assess synthesis and property data.
- Explore and discover more: Reaxys lets users easily control their search results views and see possibilities they may not have considered otherwise.
See how Reaxys can benefit your organization today.
What our customers say
"The data from Reaxys is the cleanest we have access to. The effort put into standardizing and normalizing Reaxys makes them easy to map to our internal database structure." Dr. Jonny Wray, e-Therapeutics
"I have found Reaxys to have an amount and diversity of substance properties unlike any other tool I’ve used." Dr. Carsten Schauerte, solid-chem GmbH
Insights and voices for the future of chemistry
Our new Education & Research resource portal brings you videos, articles, infographics and more on hot topics like active learning, diversity & inclusion, and career planning.
The new Reaxys is here
It includes a streamlined user interface, critical patents and literature, a powerful layer of indexing & data excerption, and easier integration with existing informatics environments.
Teaching chemistry information literacy
Chemistry faculty and librarians: Are you doing enough to prepare future chemists for their future careers in research, education and industry?