Take the ChemSearch Challenge and Get a Free 30-Day Trial of Reaxys
Are you the fastest and quickest to solving chemistry research problems? Compete to stand out amongst a global community of chemists in the 2016 Reaxys ChemSearch Challenge. And after the Challenge, enjoy a 30-day free trial of individual access to Reaxys.
Take the Shortest Path from Chemistry Question to Answer
Reaxys offers a highly intuitive interface and robust database to help chemists retrieve relevant literature, patent information, valid compound properties and experimental procedures in half the time.
Designed to support the full range of chemistry research, including pharmaceutical development, environmental health & safety work and material science, Reaxys puts every scientist, from novice to expert, on the shortest path to answers.
- Discover chemical structures, properties and reactions
- Find relevant literature and patents with ease
- Construct queries with streamlined, intuitive interfaces
- Assess compound synthesis and purchase options
- Share data within and outside an organization or institution
- Compare inhouse and published experimental data
Solve Chemistry Research Problems in Half the Time with Reaxys
With Reaxys, research complexity and inefficiency are replaced with the freedom to discover, innovate and drive chemistry research forward.
Reaxys helps organizations by enabling chemists to:
- Work faster: When nearly 1,700 users competed to solve the same set of chemistry research problems during the 2015 ChemSearch Challenge, a multiweek online competition for chemists. Reaxys users performed twice as fast as users of other chemistry research solutions.
- More easily find relevant data: Reaxys' smart indexing and streamlined user interface enables even novice or occassional users to retrieve precise data points from within peer reviewed articles, patents and more.
- Explore and discover more: Reaxys lets users easily control their search results views and see possibilities they may not have considered otherwise.
See how Reaxys can benefit your organization today.
What Our Customers Say
Reaxys provides chemical reaction information in such a way that researchers can use it directly in an experimental setting. Prof. Keiji Hirose, Associate Professor at Osaka University
Read this customer's story (PDF, 600kb)
...Reaxys and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry are perfect for our needs — they give us medicinal chemistry data with compound synthesis and methodology information. Dr. Bel Mekonnen, CEO of Hager Biosciences
Read this customer's story (PDF, 450kb)
2016 Reaxys PhD Prize Winners
Congratulations to the 3 winners. This year’s 45 finalists were invited to present their research work at the Symposium held in London.
The New Reaxys is Here
It includes a streamlined user interface, critical patents and literature, a powerful layer of indexing & data excerption, and easier integration with existing informatics environments.
Chemistry faculty and librarians: Are you doing enough to prepare future chemists for their future careers in research, education and industry?