Expanded access to drug safety information
Leverage drug approval precedents and published data in a single search
Gain additional insights that can help inform decisions on drug candidates throughout development. PharmaPendium provides searchable FDA/EMA drug approval packages and extracted comparative precinical, clinical and post-market data critical to drug development decisions. Embase is a rich source of published information on approved and non-approved drugs. Working together, they deliver essential information needed to identify your most promising drug candidates and to make better decisions during and after drug development.
Examine comparative drug safety approval information and augment it with published data to help make better informed risk management and mitigation decisions.
- Reduce the risk of regulatory cycling with improved preclinical and clinical study design
- Gain insights into prior or emerging concerns on drug safety
- Examine investigational drugs for additional indications
Stay better informed on post-market drug developments through comparative study approaches, and examination of FAERS and post-market data.
- Monitor off-label uses of drugs to identify potential new indications of already approved drugs
- Better anticipate if Phase IV studies will be required
- Optimize clinical and post-market study designs by examining comparative data on select patient subpopulations and clinical endpoints