Magnify the visibility and value of your institution’s scholarship
Digital Commons is the only platform that combines Institutional Repository (IR) functionality, commercial-grade open access publishing, and seamlessly integrated faculty profiles—all fully hosted, with unlimited storage and support – to increase institutional visibility and impact.
Offering custom services to every corner of the institution
- Faculty: I want to launch a journal—and I need help with my digital humanities project.
- Students: I need a permanent, visible record of my undergraduate research and thesis.
- Administration: I need a place to store campus documents and historical collections.
- Center & labs: I need help with our data-management plan, and with organizing conference proceedings.
- Colleges & departments: I need one up-to-date place to showcase my faculty research.
- Marketing & alumni: I need to promote faculty research and campus programs to the public.
- Office of research: I need reliable information about departments publications, impact and grants.
Interested in Digital Commons? Contact us today.
Digital Commons is available as an enterprise-wide subscription product. If you are authorized to make procurement agreements on behalf of your organization, please complete this form. An Elsevier sales representative will get in touch with you. Please note that is not possible for individuals to subscribe to Digital Commons.