Increase visibility & influence of your institution’s research & scholarship
Digital Commons is a best-in-class hosted solution to openly publish, manage and promote the full spectrum of your institution’s work. Built for discovery, our cloud-based institutional repository software features a professional grade publishing platform for journals, conference proceedings, open educational resources and more.
More than 500 institutions — and growing — use Digital Commons to preserve and promote their intellectual output, people and expertise.
Share and promote everything your institution produces:
- Faculty research, open educational resources, books & journals
- Undergraduate student coursework, including capstone projects & portfolios
- Graduate theses & dissertations
- Video & audio recordings
- Archival images, special collections & cultural heritage artifacts
- Student newspapers, alumni newsletters & historical institutional assets
- Conference proceedings & posters, & more
What you get with Digital Commons:
- Scalable, hosted cloud-based technology
- Low cost of ownership with no IT investment: we handle all platform upgrades & maintenance
- Dedicated consultation & service support, including free training for site administrators & journal editors
- Unlimited, secure storage of all file sizes & types
- Custom site branding & annual redesigns
- Reliable performance with 99% uptime
- Accurate, visually compelling analytics to prove global influence
Interested in Digital Commons?
Contact us today.
Digital Commons is available as an enterprise-wide subscription product. If you are authorized to make procurement agreements on behalf of your organization, please complete this form. An Elsevier sales representative will get in touch with you. Note that it is not possible for individuals to subscribe to Digital Commons.