Journals in Psychology
Welcome to the Psychology journals area of Elsevier. Elsevier is a leading publisher in the field of social and political, publishing highly respected, peer-reviewed journals.
Journal authors resources
Every year, we accept and publish more than 470,000 journal articles. Publishing in an Elsevier journal starts with finding the right journal for your paper. If you already know the journal to which you want to submit, you can enter the title directly in the find a journal search box. Alternatively, you can match the abstract of your article to a journal.
Open access options
Open access lies at the core of Elsevier’s publishing mission – in fact, today, almost all of our journals offer open access options. That means finding the right open access home for your research is easy.
Whatever route you choose, publishing with Elsevier means your work benefits from the input of expert editors and reviewers. And if you publish gold open access, it is immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download from ScienceDirect. Our gold OA titles also feature in major indexes and databases.
- Internet and gaming addiction – New research
- JSP Article and Reviewer of the Year Awards
- Watch this new video introducing the editorial team at Child Abuse & Neglect, The International Journal
- Peter Miller to stand down as Editor-in-Chief, Marcantonio Spada announced as his successor
- Author Stories - Child Abuse & Neglect
- Exclusive video of Journal of Adolescence Special Issue Guest Editor, Ann Hagell
- Editor showcases
Virtual Special Issues
3D Neuroimaging Data
The neuroimaging viewer for NIfTI files
is now available in