Pure and Simple: A Modular Research Information System
Pure is an enterprise research management solution that aggregates an organization's research information from numerous internal and external sources into a single platform and ensures the data that drives strategic decisions is trusted, comprehensive and accessible in one place.
We want to ensure all clients have a Pure configuration that works for them, whether they are using it for research activity reporting, research networking, expertise profiling or national assessments.
To do this, we offer a flexible system that can be tailored to meet each university’s needs:
- The Pure Modules: Besides the mandatory Core module, Pure offers The reporting module, the Pure Portal, CV Module as well as modules for Award Management and National Assessment (for select countries).
- Pure Hosting Options: Pure is available as a cloud-based solution where Elsevier handles software maintenance. Pure can also be sold as a local installed solution.
- Pure Services Options: With all Pure implementations, customers get access to the global training program, a custom start-up execution plan and Help Desk Support. More supervised implementation services are available, subject to availability.
- Profile Refinement Services (PRS): An optional service to disambiguate a customer’s Scopus author profiles.
- The Pure Community Module: This module facilitates the management of multi-institutional research projects, including data collation, analytics, reporting and showcasing.
Subjects, Products & Services: Pure
Uploaded: 2017-04-12 02:01:01