Leading in Quality & Quantity
Scopus continually processes, enriches and makes available a vast quantity of data, with rigorous quality-control standards to maintain the integrity of the database.
- 3.7 TB of data stored in content repository
- 1.4 billion cited references
- 70,000 institutional profiles
- 12 million author profiles
The Gold Standard
Scopus is recognized for its excellence by 4,000 universities and 150 leading research organizations who continue to choose Scopus for research assessment and evaluation purposes over any other competitor.
Complete Coverage Across the Sciences
Scopus integrates broad and deep coverage of quality peer-reviewed literature and web resources across science, technology, health, the social sciences and the humanities.
Titles on Scopus are classified under four subject clusters:
- Social Sciences - 31% (8,698 titles)
- Physical Sciences - 27% (7,441 titles)
- Health Sciences - 26% (7,133 titles)
- Life Sciences - 17% (4,601 titles)
A World of Data to Mine
Scopus delivers all metadata as provided by publishers.
- Document title
- Electronic identification (EID)
- Source title
- Citation count(s)
- Document type and digital object identifier (DOI).