To build research portfolios, optimize funding flows, assemble collaborative partnerships, and manage and report on the full spectrum of research activities, research institutions, industry, funders and policy makers need actionable insights throughout the strategic research management workflow. Elsevier’s Research Intelligence portfolio provides reliable data and information, delivering those insights to improve decision-making and answer critical questions.
What stage are you focused on?
Discover analyze & network
- Manage research data and outputs, facilities and equipment
- Ensure publication of all university work to showcase and disseminate
- Commercialize research and promote your expertise to enhance visibility
Manage & showcase
- Conduct comprehensive research, experiment, analyze and synthesize results
- Discover individuals and organizations to collaborate with
- Identify sources for future funding
Evaluate, plan & benchmark
- Develop and refine research strategy
- Identify, recruit and retain research staff
- Improve your research impact and rankings
Secure & administer funding
- Find your next source of institutional funding
- Manage awards and ensure proper investment
- Ensure grant review by top experts
No matter your research focus, our solutions can help you add efficiency to your workflow
Hear from our customers
Leading institutions around the world use Elsevier's Research Intelligence tools to answer the most pressing challenges that their researchers and research managers face.
[SciVal] helped [us] analyze research activities from different countries and environments to give us insights that led to better policies.Mr. Angel Calderon, Principal Advisor, Planning & Research,
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
Alzheimer's disease research insights
Discover the latest research trends, prominent topics and leading institutions in Alzheimer's disease research.Learn more
Research Managers: Achieve your strategic objectives
If you're looking to meet strategic goals and empower research success, Research Intelligence offers the insights and tools necessary to deliver. Learn more about how research performance impacts university rankings, discover in-depth reports on current topics such as AI, gender, and sustainability, and discover which solutions are designed for your needs.