Journals in Chemistry
Elsevier is home to many highly respected journals in the field, including prestigious society titles. We are proud to play an integral part in the chemistry community and to participate in the advancement of the field. All our journals are available online via ScienceDirect.com, the essential information resource for over 15 million scientists worldwide.
Publish with Elsevier
Tools for Authors
- Data visualization: Discover a range of free tools to present your research in a more powerful, dynamic and engaging way.
- Article transfer service: When you have to re-submit a manuscript, it can seem daunting. That's why we created a solution to improve this process for all individuals concerned.
- Journal metrics: The academic community has demanded more choice, accuracy, and insight into journal performance, and Elsevier has responded with a new metric: CiteScore
Elsevier aims to offer you the fastest possible speed of publication, without compromising on the quality of our peer-review process. This is a promise the editorial and publishing teams work hard to keep.
- Publication times in Analytical Chemistry
- Publication times in Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
- Publication times in Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
Publish Open Access
Most of our journals are either full open access or offer an open access option.
The future of chemistry research
How chemists collaborate with other scientists and engineers to solve societal challenges is changing as advances in chemistry fuel innovative research.Create the new
Live Broadcast of
John Warner’s talk on
May 15 2018
Ion chromatography pioneer wins
2017 Talanta Medal
2018 Elsevier Foundation Green & Sustainable Chemistry Challenge
New Chemistry Research
Read about some of the latest research published in our chemistry journals.
Organic Chemistry Journals
Read all about the news, regular features, author services and more here
Better chemistry for building better bioreplicating robots
Portable device identifies counterfeit banknotes