Journals in Neuroscience
Welcome to the Neuroscience area of Elsevier.com which provides you with access to news, resources and information about Elsevier's publications in Neuroscience. By delivering first class information and innovative tools, we continue to refine our portfolio to serve the research need of educators, researchers and students worldwide.
Rethink the way you publish
Writing, submitting and publishing your research takes up a lot of time and energy.
We develop faster, more effective and truly innovative solutions to improve the manuscript submission and peer review process.
Our commitment to reducing publication times enables authors to publish their results faster than ever before.
Article transfer service (ATS)
If your manuscript submission gets rejected, the editor may suggest to transfer your manuscript to a more suitable journal.No need to resubmit, no need to reformat.
Featured Neuroscience journals
Elsevier offers you the option to publish papers open access. All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download from ScienceDirect.
- Stress & the gut-brain axis: Regulation by the microbiome
Neurobiology of Stress
- Sleep deprivation impairs recognition of specific emotions
Neurobiology of Sleep and Circadian Rhythms
- Using deep learning to investigate the neuroimaging correlates of psychiatric and neurological disorders: Methods and applications
Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews
- Dynamic causal modelling revisited
- Neural evidence for enhanced attention to mistakes among school-aged children with a growth mindset
Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Zika virus: History, epidemiology, transmission, and clinical presentation
Journal of Neuroimmunology
- Autoantibody-mediated diseases of the CNS: Structure, dysfunction and therapy
- Uncertainty and stress: Why it causes diseases and how it is mastered by the brain
Progress in Neurobiology
- Action perception as hypothesis testing
- Pharmacogenomics in epilepsy