Early bird registration deadline: 15 March 2019
Early-booking authors and academic delegates1: £350.00 + VAT @ 20% = £420.00
Early booking NGO delegates2: £300.00 + VAT @ 20% = £360.00
Early booking industry delegates: £400 + VAT @ 20% = £480.00
Authors and academic delegates1: £450 + VAT @ 20% = £540.00
NGO delegates2: £400 + VAT @ 20% = £480.00
Industry delegates: £500 + VAT @ 20% = £600.00
Students3: £250 + VAT @ 20% = £300.00
Conference Dinner tickets: £70 + VAT @ 20% = £84.00
1 Academic rate applies to those with a full-time position in a non-commercial institute.
2. Delegates working for a non-profit making Non Governmental Organisation (NGO)
3. Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. These should be emailed to Nina Cosgrove (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to conference sessions, posters and exhibition area and an opportunity to network with speakers and other delegates.
- Full conference materials and access to an online abstract system.
- Welcome drinks reception, refreshments and lunches as scheduled in the conference programme.
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise customer services of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify customer services immediately. Provided written notice is received by Friday, 17 May 2019 a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Friday 31 May 2019, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Friday 31 May 2019, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy