Abstract submission now closed.
- Thermodynamics and Thermal Properties of Nuclear Fuels
- Structural and Functional Materials for Fission and Fusion Reactors
- Modelling and Simulation of Nuclear Fuels
- Modelling and Simulation of Structural Materials
- Behavior of Materials during Severe Accidents and Accident Tolerant Fuels
- Radiation Damage Processes in Materials and Complex Microstructures
- Characterization of Irradiated Materials and Nuclear Fuels Materials for the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
Your submission should be in the form of text, no more than 300 words long. If your abstract is accepted, it will be included in our online abstract booklet that will be distributed to all conference participants.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication in the Elsevier journal Nuclear Materials, by indicating this at abstract submission stage. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content-NUCM2018@elsevier.com with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.