Abstract submission deadline: 12 January 2018
Abstracts for short talks and poster presentations are now invited on the conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Development of chemical and biological probes
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Drug discovery
- Protein structure and function
- Molecular recognition
- Total synthesis of natural products
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Stereoselective synthesis
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract book which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.