Deadline for submission of abstracts: 24 January 2020
Abstracts are invited for posters and short talks on the topics below. Six abstracts will be selected as a 25 minute oral presentation in the main lecture hall:
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Total synthesis and biosynthesis of natural products
- Stereoselective synthesis and asymmetric catalysis
- Bioorganic chemistry and chemical biology
- Drug discovery and medicinal chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Physical and computational methods in organic chemistry
- Photoredox and organic electrochemistry
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.