18th Tetrahedron Symposium - Asia Edition
24-26 July 2017 | Melbourne, Australia
The 18th Tetrahedron Symposium Asia Edition will be held in collaboration with the RACI National Centenary Conference. Authors and delegates to the Tetrahedron Symposium Asia Edition will be able to participate in the scientific and technical programs of all of the RACI100 partner meetings at no extra cost.
- Meet Ben L. Feringa – winner of the Tetrahedron Prize for his outstanding contributions to organic chemistry – at the conference. Watch the video here to find out more.
The Tetrahedron Symposia are the major international annual meetings and information points for reporting advances in organic, bioorganic & medicinal chemistry. In 2017 two symposia will be held, in Budapest (27-30 June) and in Melbourne (24-26 July).
The intention of the 18th Symposium is to bring together some of the major leaders in the field, to provide an intimate and relaxed environment, and to stimulate fresh thinking and creative ideas in those scientific fields impacting so importantly on life and medical sciences. Unlike many meetings there is only a single session running at any time. This allows for clarity of focus by the participants. Leading international experts will lead a topical programme supplemented by selected contributed oral presentations and a comprehensive poster session.
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Total synthesis of natural products
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Mechanistic organic chemistry
- Biosynthetic pathways
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Organic materials
- Molecular recognition
- Sustainable organic chemistry