Abstract submission deadline 15 January 2021
Oral and poster abstracts are invited on the following conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Space-time statistics, e.g. geostatistics, point patterns, estimation methods, large dimensions
- Spatial deep learning
- Inverse modeling
- Modeling of extremes
- Stochastic geometry, tesselation, point processes, random sets
- Causal statistical modeling
- Trajectory/movement modeling
- Climate system modeling and observations
- Health e.g. epidemiology, geohealth and global health
- Spatially-Explicit Ecological Models
- Plant and animal epidemiology
- Quantifying the spatial extent of hazards and risk
- Crime and poverty mapping
- Space/time econometrics
- Interface of Neural Computing and Spatial/Spatio-Temporal Statistics
- Inferring Movement and Behavior from Telemetry
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Content-SPAT2021@elsevier.com) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.