The abstract submission system is now closed
- Space-time statistics, e.g. geostatistics, point patterns, estimation methods, large dimensions
- New spatial data sources, e.g. social media, Google, citizen science, crowd source maps
- Stochastic geometry, tesselation, point processes, random sets
- Causal statistical modeling
- Trajectory/movement modeling
- Predictive modelling
- Spatial data quality and uncertainty
With these methods being applied in a range of relevant domains. For the theme of the conference, we particularly invite contributions in:
- Image analyses, e.g. satellite images
- Traffic and transport
- Global change
- Ecology, e.g. dispersion, migration, colonisation and invasion of species
- Plant and animal epidemiology, e.g. emerging epidemics
- Hazards, disasters and risks, e.g. outbreaks, risk mapping
- Crime and poverty mapping
- Health e.g. epidemiology, geohealth and global health
- Spatial econometrics
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the CCE with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.