Workshop proposals welcome!
Would you be interested in presenting a workshop on any of the given topics of the conference e.g. Big Data, Space-time statistics, Artificial Intelligence etc.?
We have reserved Wednesday 10 July 2019 for workshops and would be happy to hear your proposals!
Please send details about your workshop idea to:
- Space-time statistics, e.g. geostatistics, point patterns, estimation methods, large dimensions
- New spatial data sources, e.g. social media, Google, citizen science, crowd source maps
- Stochastic geometry, tesselation, point processes, random sets
- Causal statistical modeling
- Trajectory/movement modeling
- Predictive modelling
- Spatial data quality and uncertainty
With these methods being applied in a range of relevant domains. For the theme of the conference, we particularly invite contributions in:
- Image analyses, e.g. satellite images
- Traffic and transport
- Global change
- Ecology, e.g. dispersion, migration, colonisation and invasion of species
- Plant and animal epidemiology, e.g. emerging epidemics
- Hazards, disasters and risks, e.g. outbreaks, risk mapping
- Crime and poverty mapping
- Health, e.g. epidemiology, geohealth and global health
- Spatial econometrics