The 4th Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium
5-7 December 2021 | Cairns, Queensland, Australia
We understand you may be concerned about not being able to attend due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 situation. Rest assured that we will refund your registration fee, with no penalty, should you wish to cancel during the uncertainty of the outbreak.
Submit your abstracts by 9 July 2021
Welcome to The 4th Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium, which will take place from 5-7 December 2021 in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
The 4th edition of the Symposium will focus on providing updates on key areas in sensory and consumer science by the world’s experts in these fields. In addition, the meeting will be a showcase for Asian scientific and industrial practitioners to present their research in a prestigious, international context.
Conference topics include:
Oral and paper abstracts are now invited on the following topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system. Abstract Submission Deadline: 9 July 2021
- Basic processes: psychophysics and physiology
- Developments in measures of food choice/preference
- Developments in sensory measures
- Sensory science and health
- Food choice and consumer behavior
- Cross-cultural influences on food choice
- Sensory and consumer research into non-food products
- Applications of sensory methods
- Sensory and culinary