Measurement, Sensor Systems and Applications Conference
24-26 August 2022 | Online – Live and On-demand
Conference to be held online 24-26 August 2022
MeSSAC 2022 will now be held online and will comprise lectures by our invited speakers supplemented by special sessions, selected contributed short talks and poster sessions.
Join us to share the latest research on the breadth of measurement, sensor systems and applications under development and in use today globally. View the programme
Your registration includes on-demand access for 6 months after the event so you can re-watch sessions and catch up on presentations and posters you may not be able to attend live.*
Join us online for the first Measurement, Sensor Systems and Applications Conference:
- Participate in a new international conference which covers the breadth of measurement, sensor systems and applications under development and in use today globally - Live-stream presentations and take part in discussion through live chat and Q&A
- Hear keynote and invited talks from international experts in the field from industry and research laboratories– plus enjoy 6 months on-demand post event access to recorded sessions*.
- Share, discuss and learn about the latest advances in measurement procedures and techniques, measurement systems and fundamentals, as well as sensor-related applications and development, across a breadth of scientific and technological domains
- Present your work as a poster at this important event
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Measurement, Sensor Systems and Applications is a new international conference organised by the journals Measurement and Measurement: Sensors.
The overall aim of the conference is to bring together scientists and researchers in the wide area of instrumentation and measurement, to present topical work across all scientific domains in the field, including hardware and software issues that underpin measurement and metrology today.
The scope of the conference will cover all subjects related to advances in measurement procedures and techniques, measurement systems and fundamentals, as well as sensor-related applications and development, in all scientific and technological domains.
Submissions are invited on all aspects of the theory, research, development, manufacturing and applications of the science, engineering and technology of the highly interdisciplinary field that comprises sensors and sensor systems today.
Topics that the conference will cover include:
- Metrology fundamentals
- Sensors and sensor systems
- Sensors: Materials and their application in sensor systems
- Sensor types
- Sensor connectivity and sensor networks
- Sensors and software
- Sensor applications in industry
- Education and training in sensors and sensor systems
- Health and safety aspects of the use of sensor systems