Poster abstract submission deadline: 29 March 2019
The deadline for submission of abstracts for talks has passed but abstracts will be considered for posters until 29 March 2019
- Development, growth, and endocrinology
- Physiology, metabolism and immune responses
- Neurobiology and behaviour
- Molecular phylogenetics and “total evidence” cladistics
- Adaptation to climate change
- Symbiosis and molecular ecology
- Pests of crops (including resistance)
- Disease vectors (including resistance)
- Genetic engineering & genome editing
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Content Coordinator (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.