Eighth International Symposium on Molecular Insect Science
7-10 July 2019 | Sitges, nr Barcelona, Spain
Join renowned invited speakers and international researchers for a comprehensive review of recent developments in molecular insect science.
Abstracts are invited by 14 December 2018 for talks and poster presentations.
The Eighth International Symposium on Molecular Insect Science will cover
- Development, growth, and endocrinology
- Physiology, metabolism and immune responses
- Neurobiology and behaviour
- Molecular phylogenetics and “total evidence” cladistics
- Adaptation to climate change
- Symbiosis and molecular ecology
- Pests of crops (including resistance)
- Disease vectors (including resistance)
- Genetic engineering & genome editing
Abstracts are invited by 14 December 2018 for talks and poster presentations to supplement the invited lectures.