Seventh International Symposium on Molecular Insect Science
13 – 16 July, 2014 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Following the great success of the previous conference in 2011, which sold out, this conference promises to be an essential gathering for researchers and students in molecular insect science.
Download the Conference App! We are delighted to announce that the The Seventh International Symposium on Molecular Insect Science has a dedicated Free App available on all Android and iOS devices! Click here to learn more and for download instructions.
The Seventh International Symposium on Molecular Insect Science will once again be held in Amsterdam from 13 – 16 July, 2014.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Molecular Insect Neuroscience
- Agricultural Insect Molecular Biology
- Tropical diseases/vector biology
- Evolution and Development
- Molecular regulation of insect behavior
- Evolutionary biology, systematics, molecular phylogeny
- i5K: 5000 Arthropod Genomes Initiatives