Post conference Tour
Friday, 22 September 2017
To book the following post conference tour please do so by clicking here.
Jeju Global Research Center – Manjanggul Lava Tube
- Inclusion: Mini bus or coach, English tour guide, tips, entrance fee, lunch
- Exclusion: Beverages, travel insurance, personal expenses
Tour Code: FT-3
Time: September 22nd/ 09:30~15:20
Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel
Jeju Global Research Center
The Jeju Global Research Center (JGRC) was established with the 3 goals; marine energy connected to the land new and renewable energy (on/off shore convergence original technology development), integration demonstration platform establishment and test evaluation, global exchange program and education/training in order for local characterization and energy self-sufficiency technology development.
Manjanggul Lava Tube
The lava tube stretches for as far as an approximate 7,400 m, its length ranks amongst the top 15 in the world. It is also the largest lava tube in Jejuisland. It is regarded as having significant scientific and heritage value, owing to its excellent condition of preservationdespite its age of formation (about 300,000 to 200,000 years ago).
Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel
*Please note that passport details will be requested nearer the time by the tour company.
*The above itinerary is subject to change according to the local circumstance.
- In order to take advantage of the special rates for this conference, please be sure to book your tour by August 31st, 2017. Please note that after that date, the tour will be subject to availability.
Reservation & Payment Conditions
- The tour rates are fixed in KRW.
- A minimum number of participants for the tour is required. We will confirm your tour after the deadline. If the tour is confirmed, tour fee will be charged to your credit card submitted when you make a reservation with a prior notice.
- Tour will be finally confirmed after payment.
- The tour is subject to change or cancel, if the number of participants fails to reach min. number of 10. In case of cancellation, the travel agent will contact you individually.
- Any request for changes or cancellations should be delivered by e-mail.
- 11 days before the departure date: No cancellation fee.
- 10~8 days before the departure date: Charge 30% of the fare.
- 7~2 days before the departure date: Charge 50% of the fare 1 day before the departure date: Charge 100% of the fare.
- 100% refund, in case of cancellation due to natural disaster.