We would like to invite participants to organize symposiums at The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021.
We welcome submissions ahead of abstract submission opening.
Deadline: 12 February 2021
For your information: Abstract submissions will be invited from the below list of conference topics.
- Dynamic ecosystem models
- Uncertainty analysis
- Ensemble modelling
- Data assimilation and optimization techniques
- Machine learning and (big) data
- Model integration, metamodels
- Individual-based modelling
- Software and tools
- Bioenergetics: Dynamic energy budget models
- Network modelling
- Models of socio-ecological systems
- Models of global, climate and land-use change
- Sustainability and resilience
- Ecosystem services
- Biodiversity and conservation
- Community models
- Marine ecology and fisheries
- Freshwaters (lakes and rivers)
- Models of epidemics