Proposal format for holding the International Society for Ecological Modelling Conference 2019 (ISEM) - preferred location in Europe
Submit your proposal to: Brian D. Fath, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 30, 2017
This is a call to research groups in ecological modelling interested to organize the ISEM 2019 Conference
- Tentative conference chairs (several people who will be in charge of different themes of the conference).
- Tentative members of the local organizing committee.
- Approximate conference dates (best between September and November 2019). The conference would need approximately four days given that presentations are held during several parallel sessions.
- Conference venue (university or a local hotel name)
- How to reach the venue (locally and internationally, by air, ground transport etc.).
- Accommodation (are there sufficient number of rooms for accommodation of participants, (name hotels and possibly existing university accommodation).
- Conference title (an important, contemporary and sufficiently general theme). Try to be inclusive so that the widest possible number of ecological modellers may be interested to participate.
- Elsevier will take care of advertising the conference, collection of registration fees and hence the budget of the conference including several people who will be present at the registration desk the conference. Please state other possible advertising channels and funding options that may be on the disposal of the local organizing committee.